Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The setting


Barn Wedding Reception

Well, I am still trying to make this wedding happen this fall, possibly November. I can do it, right? Luckily, I have reinforcements coming in this weekend. Two of my very good college girlfriends are joining me on Saturday for a ridiculous amount of venue visits. Since a few places are wineries, I plan on entertaining the ladies with wine sipping. As I'm sure you have noticed, I really want a rustic, ethereal and natural setting for the big day, and I think a farm or vineyard is just the ticket! Light strands, wild flowers, exposed wooden beams with open fields and mountainscape in the background . . .



Table decorations wedding

Twinkle lights + barn

P.S. The dress, the stone and the flowers

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...