Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The stone

blue sapphire set in half rounded band 

In the past year, I had only sent boy one jewelry designer, mentioning that anything from Miss Sarah Perlis would suit me just fine. In the midst of conversation a few weeks ago, he appeared oblivious to this request and couldn't recall that I had sent him anything. I shook it off, reminding myself that he had good taste and capable to find a jeweler himself.


Well, lo and behold, he had been in email correspondence with Sarah for months. Sneaky little lad, that one. He slipped this blue sapphire (in white gold) on my hand, and I couldn't be more in love. Simple, unique and not a diamond. 

Thank you darling. And thank you Sarah. 

1 comment:

  1. swooning over here. I just spent some time on her site and I may or may not have sent it over to Joe as a someday/maybe idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...