Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Office Habits


3. The LEGO Group GÇô Billund, Denmark

I'm constantly searching for ways to improve my days at work. Sitting at a desk all day and staring at a screen can truly become monotonous.  It’s funny how so much of our days consist of screens- typing emails, writing blogs, reading the news, connecting with friends, and checking recipes while cooking. 

Some habits I have committed to . . . healthy snacks to munch on throughout the day, errand runs for the 3pm afternoon lull, switching out the ball as my chair periodically (yes, I do this!), and of course, listening to my tunes.

But, what if you had a slide in your office? That would surely keep you entertained all day and break up the dullness. It sure does beat the elevator or stairs. I wonder how women do it in a skirt or dress?! 

Check out more here. 

1. Tate Modern GÇô London, UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...