Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

oh hello Friday

(source unknown)

Plans this weekend? Boy and I are heading to my sister’s place in North Carolina. I cannot wait to squeeze my nephews. We are armed and ready for them with our booty of Legos, books, and puzzles. Of course,  bringing my boat shoes ↑ , and I’m really hoping we can make it to the beach one day; the ocean water is just beckoning. 

Have a good one, enjoy the sunshine, and check out these fun links . . . 

*This has been buzzing around the internet all week, and this is an interesting response to it.

*I adore Colbert's description of triumphant Boston and the marathoners. Continued prayer for that beloved city after yesterday's happenings . . .

*I'm on the hunt for some boyfriend jeans for summer. How about these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...