Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

April Resolution Experiment

(source unknown)

March is at an end, and April has arrived. I just wish spring would have received the memo as well. Who is tired of those cold winds? 

Well, the smoothie resolution was fantastic and has since evolved into a habit. I love being intentional about my grocery shopping, finding new recipes, and  researching proteins to add. For April, I'm going to choose something that I've missed so much in the last few months. You see, I usually go in phases with book reading. I'll find 3-4 books that I love and absorb in a  month or so, and then I have my dry spells. Ever since reading Grace in December, I have yet to find a book that I just can't put down.

So for the month of April, I am committing to reading four books (one for each week). I'm hoping this will kickstart my reading craze again. I'm considering The Art of Hearing Heartbeats or The Newlyweds. Any good book suggestions?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...