Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Long Island Weekend

Philip and I are heading to Long Island tonight for a long weekend at a family beach house. I am so looking forward to getting away and to a new place, no less. Here are some things I'm packing and looking forward to over the weekend . . .

(1) My guilty pleasure reading on flights and beach getaways is always Vogue; how about you? (2) I just picked up a 70's inspired crochet beach cover-up similar to the above from TopShop (3) I've said it before, but I'll say it again, I love Bobbi Brown's beach body oil; it's perfect for a weekend on the shore. (4) I was unable to find a photo that exemplified gumption, because that's what I need to pull off my new suit via Haute Look (5) Are Long Island Iced Teas hip to drink in Long Island? I hope so. 

P.S. Summer Must (1), (2) and (3)

1 comment:

  1. Sappy Christian romance books > Vogue ;-) Have a fabulous time, Love! Can't wait to hear all about it...with a side of Bachelorette Monday, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...