Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

America

How was your 4th of July? Mine was oh so lovely. I presumed I would be thrown off by the random vacation day smack dab in the middle of the week, but it turned out to be grand. I spent my morning and early afternoon with time at the gym (which never happens!), flipped through magazines and indulged in a little holiday-deal shopping. In the evening, boy and I headed to the home of my childhood friend, Courtney and her husband Joe and their lovable golden retriever, Piper. Some quick snapshots below, however I'm afraid they are not very patriotic, sans red, white and blue, fireworks and sparklers. To make up for my lack of all American posting, check out links to some of my favorite bloggers' 4th of July posts.


*happy birthday July by HipHipGinGin 

*photos of a 4th of July weekend in Washington D.C. by rockstar diaries 

*nothing more American than the best apple pie you'll ever have (with Caramel) from Cup of Jo 

*the uniform: American summer from Tomboy Style






P.S. note to self, take better photos this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...