Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

oh hello Friday



It’s beautiful outside, summer is nipping at our heels, it’s now May, and Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner. To celebrate (a Mexican battle victory- how odd of us, Americans), we’re hosting some friends on Sunday. I’m having quite the conundrum on what to make as Mexican cuisine is definitely not my specialty. Hmph. 

Some links for your weekend reading . . . 

I think shrimp tacos will definitely need to make an appearance.

I've made a bunch of these for decor. Crafting is such a nice stress reliever after a busy workday, don’t you think?

Cinco de drinko- love these

Psst, boy turns 30 next  weekend, and this will be one of his many amazing gifts. Though, perhaps this one is for me.


Just purchased this dress for a special occasion. It could be a potentially good or awful decision (HIPS!), but I love the red. Don’t you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...