Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Week of Groceries


Have you seen the photo essay by Peter Mentzel that shows what a week's worth of groceries mean to families around the world? It's quite fascinating and sobering.


Germany is cracking me up; look at all that booze. 


I love the colorful array of vegetables in Guatemala; look at all those delicious tomatoes.



Oh Italy, how do you stay so svelte? That bread- oy! 


The good 'ole US of A, how you shame us all? I have to say, though, I was quite proud that my cart of groceries tonight looked nothing like this.  

1 comment:

  1. To answer your Italian bread question, Love, they walk/ride everywhere. Additionally, my 2 week trip in Europe gained me 10+ pounds. Should have walked more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...