Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

oh hello Friday



Heavens, what a week! But hey, we’re in March,  so I can complain now. What are you getting into this weekend? I’m taking Monday off, and boy and I are heading to Nashville for the weekend with his parents. I can’t wait, and I’m probably most excited about the plush hotel beds. Have a restful weekend, and some links from around the web . . . 

*Speaking of travel, what’s your go-to travel attire. I try to stick to cotton pants or loose jeans, a clean white blouse, scarf for snuggling up with a Vogue, and an enormous bag to house all my in-flight needs.

*That enormous bag just so happens to be my V-day gift from boy. I LOVE this bag.

*We are thinking about purchasing this bed.  What do you think? Is it Apartment Therapy approved?

*On a more serious note, amazing photos from 50 years ago

1 comment:

  1. Catching up on your awesome blog girly :) Hope you had a great time in Nashville!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...