Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February Resolution Experiment



Well, January is complete,  and we are well on our way to Valentines Day and Lincoln's birthday. February has arrived and so has the February Resolution Experiment. January was certainly a difficult resolution- making no unnecessary purchases. This included no dinners out that would cost more than cooking at home (i.e. Chic-fil-a was still allowed), no happy hour drinks unless it was a work function, no clothing purchases (I actually stuck to that one) . . . nothing. I did buy a few things for our home, and boy and I have slipped in a few cocktails here and there, but all in all, we did fairly well.

Now onto February, I have decided to not . . . get ready for it . . . to not complain. About anything. I will not complain about my job, will not complain when someone doesn't understand my email jargon,  will not complain about Philip's abrupt movements when he sleeps (oye),  will not complain that the days are dark and shorter, will not complain that I'm getting winter insulation (another oye). You get the picture.

Well, darlings, here goes nothing!

P. S. Go check out my fellow resolutioner's February challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...