Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

A weekend at home



(photo from our weekend in Long Island) 

What are you doing this weekend? I have little to no plans, and as sad as that may sound, I am fairly elated! A dinner with boy tonight, lunch with a friend tomorrow at Teaism and possibly a matinee showing thrown in there somewhere. Crazy plans, I know! I will however be . . .



*trying this up do from the OH SO PRETTY the Diaries

*writing some letters to friends and family. I adore stationary and have been wanting to get my hands on some Rifle Paper Co. prints. How about these lovely botanical calling cards?

*possibly picking up the book, The Receptionist: An Education at the New Yorker

*a nice little surprise from work is prompting me to congratulate myself with a manicure and pedicure. I'm thinking of the Mint Candy Apple from Essie's Pastel collection (via ASOS). I'm going to have a Tom Haverford 'treat yo-self' kind of moment.

*and start watching season 5 of Mad Men; I know, I know I'm behind the times. Mr. Draper, you can make eggs for me anytime- oh my heavens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...