Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Rich Little Poor Girl

My friend Katie pretty much has the best job(s) ever. As a cook at a year round camp in mountainous Asheville N.C. by day, and jewelry peddler by night, her life is surely coveted. Her jewelry line, Rich Little Poor Girl {I thought of the name, right Kate? } features recycled and new odds and ends,  creating asymmetrical, minimalist pieces. I love her tagline- 'clever with the quarters.' With exciting opportunities on her horizon, the Saturday afternoon hobby is turning into a real venture. I'm so proud of this girl, and she's truly a hippie, Asheville native now- bravo! Check out these shots from her recent photoshoot, and I want that green leather bracelet!




(photography by Lauren Mayfield)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...