Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tiny House Movement

Have you heard of the Tiny House Movement? I stumbled across the Tiny House Blog and was amazed about the popularity of these little homes. Tiny houses are built on trailer platforms and typically sized between  100 and a 130 square feet. Being the extreme minimalist that he is, boy thinks it's a great idea, but I just don't think I could get on board.  I would go crazy with no room to host, no space for guests staying the night, and no separate quiet spaces of my own. Well, and my claustrophobia would surely kick in! Photos below are from the home of a creative couple who wanted to call a home- the Tiny Tack House- their own. I couldn't help but think of the tune, Little Boxes, when reading this. 






P.S.This home in Morocco is more my style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...