Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

How do you say thank you?

I am a firm believer in thank you notes and hostess gifts. It may be from my stint of living in southern Virginia, where hospitaility never goes unnoticed, but I'm sure my mom just raised me right. Boy and I were invited to a friends' home in Virginia Beach this past Memorial weekend, and since the trip was planned in a moment's notice, I'm scrambling around today to find the perfect thank you gift for our gracious hosts before the week's end. This is truly a classic case of what do you get for a couple that has everything. Well, here are a few of my ideas . . .

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil monkeys soap set via The Spoon Sisters. A fun, quirky gift that's sure to make their future guests giggle.

Three Monkeys Soap Set

A Virginia state cutting board. Check out the Etsy shop, Aheirloom for other states- such a neat idea!

AHeirloom's Virginia State Cutting Board


Urban Moonshine's Bitters. Our gracious hosts mixed up some cool, poolside cocktails for us, so these bitters would be a great addition to jazz up their next party.


Though at the end of the day, you really can't go wrong with fresh flowers, eh? My favorite are ranunculuses.  How about you? 

 





1 comment:

  1. I like to give a potted plant all wrapped up or fine chocolates. As in the ones handmade down by the water. Who doesn't LOVE chocolate goodness!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...