Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Life Lately


Heavens, has it been the end of April since I've shared some 'Life Lately' photos? May was such a busy month, and it breezed right past me






(1&2) We traveled to The Homestead for boy's 30th (!) birthday, celebrating him with rounds of golf and toasts with friends. (3) This photo was taken a few days before our 6 month anniversary. I cannot believe I have been Mrs. Mitchell for half a year now! (4) Our recent coffee table find via Apartment Therapy Classifieds- so long Ikea Lack! (5) We both serendipitously had this past Friday off, so we headed to Old Town for pizza and wine at lunchtime (6) He then surprised me with tickets to Ballet Across America at the Kennedy Center. This was my first time at the Center, and it is gorgeous. How you ever been? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...