Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Before Midnight


Have you seen Before Sunrise or Before Sunset?  In Before Sunrise, Jessie and Celine meet on a train bound for Vienna, and in Before Sunset, they reunite.  Before Midnight, is set 9 years after ‘Sunset’ in Greece,  and it came out at the end of May. Sadly, I haven’t seen any of them, but boy is in love with these films. I am surely looking forward to watching each with him.

“I assure you, that guy you vaguely remember that sweet romantic one you met on a train, that is me.”

Life and love are certainly funny. When I met Philip, he was brooding and rather ambiguous in his interactions, but of course, I  found this mystery attractive.  The other day, I mentioned to him that he’s just  not that brooding anymore. He laughed at me, proclaiming that he didn't have a reason to be brooding! Apparently, he’s happier now more than ever, and there’s no reason he should go around sulking. This certainly made me smile, but I’m curious, how else will we change in the next 5, 10, 25, 50 years?



P.S. Also, this is also a good line- “you are the mayor of crazy town.” I’m pretty sure boy has uttered those exact same words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...