Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Recipe: Jello Shots


So to be honest, the Cinco de Mayo food presentation was certainly a last minute show. So much so, that after realizing my avocados were too hard for guacamole, I rushed out to Giant for pre- made guacamole just minutes before the guests arrived. Gasp.

But, surprisingly, one item in my menu was quite a hit. A few hours into the party, boy reminded me about the tequila jello shots still in the fridge. Using this recipe, I sliced them out, sprinkled some salt and lime squeeze, and passed them around to our guests. They were the perfect, refreshing treat to pop in your mouth after spicy tacos. Highly recommend, and you really can't get any classier than jello shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...