Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mad Men


Do you watch Mad Men? Are you ready for season 6?! Last spring, boy and I got hooked as we plowed through multiple seasons. I cannot wait to see what they will come up with this time around.
Oddly, I’ve had such an unhinging relationship with that show. In the midst of watching season 2, I had to take a break for a few weeks. *spoiler alert* As Betty and Don started to drift farther and farther apart in their marriage, it made me so pathetically sad, and to be honest, I was putting some heavy breaks on marriage talk with boy. How funny is that and who knew a show could have such impact? Well, I've learned to not become so attached ;) and just appreciate the witty dialogue and fabulous wardrobes.

I owe all my appreciation for cleverly mixed cocktails to Mad Men, and Philip and I re-discovered our love for oysters. Thanks for that, Don. 





(photos of the cast, source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...