Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Etsy Finds

Along with the below (this morning's post) . . . 

                      

                        

                          

I have busied myself on Pinterest and Etsy, and I am swooning over some Etsy finds. 


These photographic pillow covers are so dreamy, and I want to get my hands on one for our living room, via Caroline Kollektart. 




A DIY cross stitch pattern kit to add to a funky wall collage, via Chez-Sucre-Chez. Hoop frames make me feel so nostalgic and reminiscent of my childhood; my mama used to cross stitch anything in sight. 


A brightly painted antler, via Made by Cassandra Smith. It's odd, I know; I just can't get enough of antlers these days. A rad find atop stacks of books, don't you think? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...