Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Wedding Photos: Cocktail Reception


I was going to launch right into the reception photos, but some of my favorite moments were captured during the cocktail reception. In the above photo, I simply remember being deliciously happy in that moment. 



Grace and Kathleen, my new sisters-in-law, were some of the first guests to greet me after our walk down the aisle. I was beyond ecstatic and overwhelmed to finally call them my sisters.


As you can see, it didn't take me too long to get a French 75 in my hands. Delicious.


Ah, Dave, the token groomsmen who's there to make you feel awkward and giggly all at the same time.


I adore this photo of my brother, Brandon and Philip; they have become quite the inseparable pair as of late.





How romantic is this red hallway; the perfect backdrop for sexy cocktails.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...