Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Would you . . .

 . . .wear leopard print? As a product of the late 80s and early 90s, my natural instinct towards animal print is disdain. Those decades taught me that such prints can only be paired with teased bangs, solo lip liner and slinky pleather pants, but tell me, do you think animal print, particularly leopard, can be classy?

Well, more and more, I think it can. The fashionista extraordinaire and my good friend, Ashley, has taught me just that. She dons breezy leopard print blouses buttoned all the way up with black cigarette pants, and somehow, comes out looking so chic. I apprehensively put on leopard print yesterday, but I think the feline and I braved the world together just fine. Here are some of my favorite looks . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...