Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Valentine's Wish List

Is it too early for a Valentine's Day wish list? Forget the flowers and chocolate, here are some things on my wish list.

I cringe when I have to buy fresh herbs at the grocery store, and all the while knowing that I could be growing my own herbs on my wee porch. Herbs in clay pots via the Growers Exchange.


Every season, I try to change my everyday purse, and V-Day seems like the perfect milestone. To get through those wintry blues and to store the copious amounts of winterware, I'd love this Helen Beauty Purse by Ruche. 

Have you heard of Folk Magazine? This looks like the perfect magazine to leaf through on lazy mornings with coffee.


For all those sweet smelling flowers he brings home, how about porcelain bud vases from Tokyo Craft Studios?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...