Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Tomboy Kind of Day


Some mornings, I’m fairly ambitious. I wave-curl my hair, perfectly pair jewelry to my look, and meticulously spread every lash with mascara (well, that’s exaggerating). Then other days, I’m lucky if I find matching socks. Philip likes to poke fun at how I wake up to a different routine every morning. Just keep things spicy around here!

Well, this morning, I started to curl my hair and mentally choose my boho inspired outfit for the day. Quickly becoming exhausted by it all, I grabbed one of boy’s cable knit sweaters, a castoff from his morning routine and paired it with simple skinny jeans and my Frye boots. Sometimes, you just need a Tomboy kind of day. Hey, but at least my nails are freshly painted bright red. 

So, tell me, what's your morning routine?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...