Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Weekend Plans


What are your weekend plans? I'm heading to Chicago for a Bachelorette weekend with two of my bridesmaids who lovingly surprised me with a girls' weekend. I cannot wait to see their faces, clink toasts with them, and laugh until I'm exhausted. Here are some of the things we'll be up to . . .

*sushi at Coast 

*sexy cocktails at the Signature Lounge 

*Sunday brunch at Adobo in Old Town

In other words, we'll be doing a lot of eating and drinking, but I do hope to stop by one of the only two BHLDN showrooms. Thanks Elizabeth and Leah for making this a weekend to remember!

P.S. Having only spent one day in Chicago, my only understanding of it is from the mind of Calamity Jane.

P.S.S. One of my favorite bloggers will be in the windy city as well this weekend. I have a nerdy blogger hope to bump into Claire Standish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...