Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Honeymoon Photos

Well,  it's my first day back at work, and I'm still dreaming of sandy beaches, Pina Coladas, and grilled lobsters. I'd love to share some photos with you of our honeymoon in Jamaica. We wanted to stray away from the 'all inclusive' experience, and when I stumbled upon Jake's Hotel in a bridal magazine, I knew it was just the ticket. About three hours from Kingston and located centrally in Treasure Beach, the resort was the perfect location for relaxing and romancing.


 Our first room- Starfish was oceanside and had an outdoor shower- amazing at sunset. 


Later in the week, we upgraded to Abalone- complete with private balcony


We may have found ourselves a few times at the Driftwood Spa for couples massages. 


I didn't wear shoes all week, and I loved it! Philip, was pleasantly relieved to see boots on my feet when we returned to blustery DC. 


Late night Gin &Tonics at the local Jack Sprat restaurant. 


Posing husband. 


On Thanksgiving Day, we took a boat out to Pelican Bar for Red Stripes and lobster- yum!


View from our villa- ahm. 


Another nice view ;) from the spa.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Looks like it was A-mazing! And the "nice view" from the spa should be framed on your desk! You know what I'm sayin'!?! Me and hubs must go-shh! Don't tell him!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...