Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Who/what will you be for Halloween?


Halloween is approaching, and I have no idea what I'm going to be. How about you?

Philip hates, I mean ABHORS with a passion, Halloween. He's planning on wearing a suit, so when you ask him what he is, he replies "a man in a suit." He lends this attitude to the thinking that only children or parents of children should wear costumes; otherwise, you're just absurd.

Opposites attract, I suppose. I love the silliness of costumes. My giddiness for 'dress up' probably stems from the fact that I grew up in the 'Bible belt' where you would only dress like pilgrims and Indians for Harvest Festivals, as they so purely called October 31st celebrations.

Let's see, last year I was Left Eye from TLC, the Morton Salt Girl the year before, and Tinkerbell in '09- that was a cold evening- brrr. Welcome to ideas!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...