Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

oh hello Friday

Audrey T

(girl crush, photo source unknown)

I am one of those people who become annoyed with others who post 'TGIF' on the inter-webs; I'm not one to wish my life away. But, I have to tell you that I'm so delighted it's Friday. Boy and I are finally spending an evening together, and our only crucial decision is the dinner destination. Tomorrow and Sunday will bustle about as we complete our Save the Dates (more on that later) and celebrate a birthday and a wedding. 

How about a Five Things Friday? Bloggers love those, I think. 

* a 'how to help your husband get ahead' ad. It's pretty bad; brace yourself. 

*oh I love these boots, but nuptial bills come first, I suppose. 

*did I tell you reader that this is where I'm getting married? 

*beautiful trailer of Wuthering Heights. 

*last week I sent these sweet little notes to my bridesmaids. Luckily, they all said yes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...