Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

On forgiveness


Oh to be back at the lake again, where my most pressing decision was red or white wine? What a week it has been, and I know the next five weeks will be just as demanding with  the approaching  two weddings, family visits, friend's complicated lives that beckon me to listen and encourage, Many Hopes retreat extravaganza, work projects and oh, trying to plan my own wedding, if possible.

That overwhelming feeling sure can get to a girl. A Friday night date turned quickly sour as I wined grumpily about the state of things. As I woke up this morning, I was ever so grateful for the idea of forgiveness. So, thank you boy.

2 comments:

  1. I think you're wonderful. Oh, and if you ever need a listening ear +/- a therapeutic ice cream indulgence partner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you friend. praying you have calm in the midst of storms.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...