Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

D.C. Design


In my flip-boarding last night (that's a verb, right?), I stumbled on a photo slideshow of a local D.C. apartment on Apartment Therapy. Residence of Refinery 29's editor, Holly Thomas, the space's design is spot on. I absolutely love the fusion of rustic and modern; eclectic and minimalist; and I applaud anyone who can make good use of white walls.

Boy and I are starting to explore places to live in and around D.C., and I'm so very excited to have a space of my own that I can decorate. Almost 10 years of roommates has been lovely for the most part, but I am so ready for this next venture with Mr. Mitchell. Maybe we'll be featured on Apartment Therapy in a few months . . ! A girl can dream.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...